Friday, March 18, 2011

One thing about myself that I find odd, among other things, is that I don't know when I'm feeling down. I think to myself because of my actions( or things I ain't doin but should be) if I am or not. Like last semester because of family things and not having much school work to do I was just in a hole. I didn't want to do anything-nor go to class- nor see my classmates-go to work-anything. I just wanted to be mindless and self medicate way too much. I can only see when the darkness has past when I finally realize that I was sick mentally. I understand when someone is in such a rut they can be blind of their actions and emotions.

This semester started in the same way but I feel much better now. Maybe because I've figured that what is going on at home I can't fix. They are adults and if they can't take care of themselves and their problems then Que sera sera.

I feel much more sure of myself on things too. I think the new version of my beat sheet for screenwriting class has inspired me to change my ways and inspire me to better myself. There are somethings worth working for and bettering yourself for..like yourself and your future. I'm very excited about my new version. I hope my professor likes it.

I am thinking about singing in front of my peers. I havn't sung in front of a crowd since my last year in High School. I just don't know what song. I want it to be about graduation and such but something more. I am on the look out right now for something. Hopefully I will be inspired.

I am loving singer that I've found. Adele. She sings great. I bought her new CD. I hadn't boughten a CD in yeears. It's pretty sweet. I like her hit Rolling in the Deep and Set the Rain on Fire.

No photo of the day today. I'm not on my computer.

snoogin

No comments:

Post a Comment