Sunday, September 26, 2010

s-tick

I'm s-tick. That's right. S-tick. That's how you say 'I'm sick" when you have a stuffy nose.

I'm sick guys. Well, just a stuffy nose, so I'm sure my immune system has it all under control. NOT TO WORRY. DO NOT PANIC.

Anyway, I had a good day today. I rested to get better from my beginning-of-a-cold.

I had a good night last night. Ma buddy came over with a friend and watched UFC with my man and his friend. It was a good time. They got nice and buzzed while I got my way...light n fluffy.

We had to do a run at the convenience story and ma buddy and I got ice creams! We're like OMG MINT CHOCOLATE YES!

The audition went great for the second lead role. I think I will choose her. The audition itself could have gone better but oh wells. I should have known better but it was MY first audition that I had to do for MY film. I usually help others with it but when it's your own it's a bit more overwhelming.

Pic of the day shall beeee:


 
Pic someone related since that is all I really did today.

snoogin

1 comment: