Friday, September 24, 2010

best post you'll ever read

Early morning. Was late for class by a few minutes. Found out that I did my homework wrong, but so did everybody. Don't feel so bad even though it's going to be marked as late. Whoot whoot.

Worked at NSCAD for a bit. Learning new shit erryday...but then forgetting what I learned when I go home...

sigh...

I really need to work there or go there more often, just to look and use the equipment. How else am I going to learn and remember all that!

I have one person to audition this weekend. It's my second lead. Hopefully she's great. She sounds great. British people are hard to find in Halifax. IS'NT THA JOST LOWVLEY? I should get going on more auditions. Hmm...I'll start this week coming up.

You know what's hard to control? My emotions when I'm hungry. I'm like lighting and thunder. I snap just as quick as lighting and I don't say anything until a few minutes later when all my emotions, mostly anger, are all pent up and then I RUMBLE like thunder. So, unpredictable. Most likely the person I shot down didn't deserve it.

So, Imma gunna start posting a pic I like a day. Pic might be related to my blog or maybe it won't. You decide.

If you don't like it then you can goooo...


...get some icecream! Yay!





snoogin

1 comment:

  1. i too am a hungry hungry hippo when i havent had a wee noch.its genetic laura. and i never see british people on pei, last time i did i was slightly..out late..anyway..i heard a 2 britsh guys and i was like "wooooooo say fish n chips!! do it." my friends appoligized for m and we went home and had pizza and fell asleep. true story
    nooch

    ReplyDelete