Sunday, January 9, 2011

Land"lord" aka mofoken Landdevil & Nooch

I didn't really want this to be a place for complaints and to vent of times when I'm down but I need to get it down somewhere; get it out of my head.

It's as if as soon as 2011 came so many things happened just popped and all I could do is cry-worry-and get over whelmed.

First an extremely close family member of mine is ill. I can't imagine loosing them. I think about it all the time...I love them so much. It's insane.

My landlord was practicly kicking my man and I out and it turns out that our rent is almost going up to almost $100. So we have to find another place before Feb 1.

And I'm filming 3 films within 3 months. Fuckin stupid man. Just stupid. Well, no. I enjoy doing all of it it's just so much to do...with everything else going on.

Crazy man. This world is just...crazy. I don't so much fear it. I just don't understand sometimes. It's so odd.

Ups and downs. Ups and downs. Life is a ride.

Thank you Bill Hicks.


You are a prince.

This is how I feel.

This is to Nooch. a lolz for yous.


snoogin

No comments:

Post a Comment