Monday, November 29, 2010

Kittie Update + XMas = Weee!

I actually can't wait until the Christmas Break and next semester of school. I can't wait to see my family. I have missed them. I'm sad I'm not going to see my oldest sister though. This semester surprisingly hasn't been as busy as the other years. Next semester is going to be freakin crazy though but I'm happy for that. It shall keep me out of the house more; doing more activities.

 It's nice that I get a chance almost every week to hang out with one of my friends that don't go to my school. Last night we went to a comedy show where a group did some skits and some improve. It was good! There were some funny parts for sure.

The cat that we are fostering has really warmed up to us. He trusts us now. He used to hate or be scared of you and hiss then run away all the time. But now he's such a sook; moewing to get attention and lovin' alls the times. He's such a handsome boy! We thought he still had balls, which ment he wasn't neutered. But I poked them, funny enough, and found out they were just puffs of empty sacks of furr. Oh well! At least we have safe of mind that he's not going to go spray his scent everywhere. He's a very behaved cat though. It the door is open, he won't attempt to dash outside.  We can all pick him up now too. I think he's back to being a normal cat. The only time that he's rough is when you are playing with him. If you stopped playing he doesn't really know that you've stopped playing, so, he might scratch you. He's finally been throughout the house. He's even been in the kitchen which he avoided for the longest time because it's the loudest and busiest room in our house. And he's good with multipule people being around. If he doesn't like something, he just goes back upstairs so he can be alone. I would like to see what he's like with kids though.  See if he's okay with them.

Anyhoo that's all for now! Here are the pics of the day:

This is basicly how they teach you at my school. Give you the basics and then throw you into the major picture for reals. Not saying that it's a bad way though...

And this is just a very pretty photo of  some balloons at an art gallery here where I am situated. It was taken by a classmate of mine. I likes it a loot.
snoogin

No comments:

Post a Comment